- Available in sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 including the critical intermediates so you can achieve the perfect ratio of bait size and hair length to a wide variety of bottom baits and pop ups.
- Barbless Curve-Shanx have a precise contour and down-turned eye, which continues the perfect curve.
- Produced in super high carbon steel, the pattern is heavily forged for maximum strength, and has a non-glare, ultra slick PTFE finish for improved durability.
- The long, Straight needle point is exceptionally sharp, and in conjunction with the special curve, the pattern provides a reliable, secure hook hold, even without a barb.
- Barbless Curve Shanx are ideal for 'runs waters' and 'commercial fisheries' where barbed patterns are not used, and where the carp have grown on into double figures and beyond.
Click for more information: