/ Spod and Marker Braid
- Tough, durable, ultra smooth and limp low diameter dyneema braid for distance casting which floats for easy line management and retrieve
- Spod and Marker Braid is non-stretch so it transmits clear, well defined signals straight back from the lead to rod and hand. When working a marker float this makes it very easy to read changes in the makeup of the bottom and to identify contours and features.
- The material is pure dyneema with a round profile and an ultra low diameter, providing maximum distance and accuracy when casting. Its diameter is roughly the equivalent of 8lb monofilament.
- The buoyancy of this braid makes it easier to use in heavily weeded areas and quicker and easier to retrieve when spodding.
- It's tough, long life and has a very tightly woven construction that helps prevent surface deterioration.
- When using big leads or spods at long range we recommend using this spod and marker braid in conjunction with 45lb E-S-P Shock Braid.